HomeGrown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Peeps!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Hello Peeps!!!! Empty Hello Peeps!!!!

Post  reikimum Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Hi there everyone!!!!My name is Alison and i have migrated here from another forum,also introduced by Ruth G.Hi also LBF!!!! I am a stay at home mum to two teenagers and carer for my two parents.There is also a menagerie of animals and birds in the household including 3 dogs,1 cat, 16 chooks of various shapes and sizes,4 call ducks,2 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit,2 budgies and a snake and my long suffering husband!!!!!!My interests include food,and cooking,reading ,crafts including sewing and drawing.
I really look forward to getting to know you all Very Happy
reikimum
reikimum

Back to top Go down

Hello Peeps!!!! Empty Re: Hello Peeps!!!!

Post  HomeGrown Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:23 am

Hi there Reikimum and welcome aboard. Very Happy

Please just jump in wherever you wish, start a thread, add to threads, let's get this forum on the road!

HomeGrown
Admin

https://homegrown.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisG Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:28 am

Welcome to HomeGrown. Glad you came over and hope you will stay. As you can see, we arent very busy at present, but hopefully we will get busier soon Very Happy You deserve special congratulations BTW - you are the tenth member cheers

ChrisG

Back to top Go down

Post  OH Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:19 am

Hi Alison and welcome.

We have a mutual interest - FOOD.

Couple of questions though. What sort of snake do you have and does it eat live food?

Having teenagers also makes life interesting. What ages are they? So much happens from 13 to 19.

BWs
OH
OH

Back to top Go down

Post  reikimum Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:49 am

Hi OH!! my children are 14 and 17 and yes all fun and games Very Happy Our snake is a 3 yr old cornsnake and no we don't give him live food in case he is injured by it. Shocked Both hubbs and i are keen on cooking and trying new recipes........if we won the lottery we would go on loads of foody breaks and cookery courses........something to look forward to when he retires maybe?
reikimum
reikimum

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisG Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:59 am

What a fantastic idea - food is something I'm pretty fond of myself and if it is Italian, so much the better (Yum)

If you have any recipes you'd like to share, there's a place to do so here and you can try out anything else posted there and let us know how good (or otherwise) it is!

Hubby and I are trying to set up our place as a mini smallholding of sorts (with a view to moving to a real small holding at some time in the not too distant future). You are well ahead of us with all your chickens and other animals Shocked

Presumably you do Reiki too?

ChrisG

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleBrownFrog Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:40 am

Hi Very Happy Welcome to the forum! Lovely to see you over here Very Happy

LittleBrownFrog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum